Critical Incident Planning in the Health Sector
Our consultants are experienced in working within the hospital environment. We have experience in advising on all aspects of business continuity and major incident planning and preparation within the health environment.
What we offer
With the requirement for hospital trusts to be compliant with ISO: 22301 (Business Continuity Management Systems), we can offer our combined knowledge and experience to ensure that effective business continuity systems are developed, and standards are met. We are aware of the unique requirements of the NHS with its varied, critical and complex systems.
We can also place your strategic, tactical and operational plans in our MIMS (Major Incident Management System). An affordable software solution housed in a secure server for managing major incidents. Every action you undertake is recorded and stored in a log, which can be used to protect you and your trust against post incident litigation.
The benefits of using MIMS:
- MIMS is a cloud-based system, accessible on multiple platforms, so incidents can be managed from any location on any device.
- It comes with a number of pre-loaded plans (eg loss of building), which we will work with you to customise to your organisation.
- The ability to assign tasks and work collaboratively means that responsibilities are clear and responses can be coordinated.
- MIMS enables swift communication through contact lists and messaging services
- Important documentation can be stored and managed on the MIMS system
- All incidents and comments are time and date stamped allowing for a fully auditable system
- MIMS was designed for the education sector and has everything you need to manage anything from recording a minor injury to managing a major crisis.
Should you be interested in understanding how MIMS can benefit your organisation, please contact Michael West on 01225 220052 or Michael@continuitywest.co.uk